Our recent 10-day cruise to Mexico had some spectacular visual moments. I am happy to share the better views and I have divvied up the photos so you can sample what you want… and maybe come back for another look, another city, another perspective.
Geoff and I have over 600 pictures from the 10 days. Most we took ourselves although friends contributed some people shots. At any rate, I know that I avoid clicking when someone has posted 100 vacation photos (maybe even 10 photos!) – too much! And, many are not unique or good enough!
Overall we have deemed less than 1/3 of our collection worthy of sharing, and less than 7% are tagged as top quality.
So please visit the galleries you’d like to see – and I’d welcome comments or questions.
- Comprehensive collection – all worthy photos in chronological order. https://ozdachs.smugmug.com/Mexico-Cruise-2023/Comprehensive-Collection-of-Cruise-Photos/
See them full size, click through, and enjoy!
- Selected top photos – my favorites, but you’re missing a lot! https://ozdachs.smugmug.com/Mexico-Cruise-2023/Mexican-Cruise-Favorites
- Photo of fellow cruisers and us
- Photos taken of shipboard sights
- Photos of our sailing away from San Francisco
- Photos from our Manzanillo port call
- Photos from our Mazatlán port call
- Photos from our Puerto Vallarta port call
- Photos from our Cabo San Lucas port call
If you’re in any of the pictures and would like a copy, let me know and I’ll send you downloading instructions. And, I look forward to your comments and questions.
Finally, you can read my comments about the cruise in an earlier blog entry.